Monday, January 28, 2013

Funeral Flowers in Hyde Park Testimonial

Mr. Canale,

WOW!   The most beautiful flowers ever.  

I called on Friday January 25th in the morning and spoke with a very nice and helpful woman, (I did not get her name).  She helped me with the process of what to order, I wanted yellow roses but did not know if they would be appropriate at a wake, she assured me there are no hard and fast rules to flowers anymore.  She finished my order and thanked me.  The next day I received your email letting me know they had been delivered, a very nice extra.

When I arrived at the funeral home, and saw the product your team made and delivered, I was truly stunned at the magnificence of the flowers.   The wake was for my nephew, who was 18 years old.  He was dressed in a Bruins shirt, his favorite sports team.   The yellow roses matched his shirt.  Your persons’ suggestion to go with what I wanted turned into a wonderful coincidence and my brother and his wife were touched that they matched his shirt. 

Many thanks, I will keep your company handy for all who ask for a good, no, make that great, florist.

Thank You,

James D

No comments:

Post a Comment