Thursday, September 6, 2012

Exotic Flowers in Boston Customer Service Testimonial

Rick,
   I received your lovely note and I want to apologize for my very delinquent response.  You surpassed expectations with the beautiful orchid replacement you sent out to our daughter Jacqueline for her birthday. !! The orchid plant was so gorgeous and she enjoyed it all summer long!!  I want you to know because of your generous and prompt attention to my call that I intend to use your wonderful company for all of our flower needs moving forward. Also know that everyone at the Garden knows what beautiful flowers you provide and the generous and professional service you provide!
Rick, my sincerest apologies for being so late in my reply and a heartfelt thank you for making everything right with my order.


Regards,

Laurie D

No comments:

Post a Comment