Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Exotic Flowers Delivers in Concord Testimonial

Just wanted to thank you for the beautiful work that was done for my parents' anniversary party.  The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and held up not only in the heat but beyond the day.  Everyone commented on the flowers...especially the arrangement that was designed like my mother's bouquet.
Even the delivery was a touching moment for my family. 
My brothers and sisters and I are so appreciative of the professionalism and care that went into making the day even more special for our parents.
Thank you.
 
Best,
Denise D

1 comment:

  1. Want to give flower bouquets to my parents on their anniversary. Looking for a florist who can Deliver Flowers bouquet on same day and at affordable price. Presenting flowers on the day will make them feel special surely and will show my love for them.

    ReplyDelete