Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Exotic Flowers Delivers in Quincy


FYI ONLY...
 
Just to letting you know that after our phone conversation, I immediately went over to my mother's apartment and did find the floral arrangement outside her door. I just took them in and they are beautiful, per usual. No problems...
 
I should have indicated in my "special instructions" that the apartment complex office closes at 4pm. And, next time, I will not assume that the delivery person will have "sender's" phone number, since I was expecting a call on my cell phone if he/she had problems with the delivery. I've always received stellar performance from you... That reputation continues today...
 
Thank you for the delivery.. I am sure it will make my mother's day...
 
Sincerely,
 
Bob F.

No comments:

Post a Comment